Our mission & history
The goals of Boston Sports Medicine and Research Institute are to:
- Provide leading, cutting edge medical care in the evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of athletic injuries.
- Care for our patients in a compassionate and caring environment.
- Teach tomorrow's leaders in sports medicine - physicians, fellows, residents, medical students and others - in the diagnosis and management of athletic injuries.
- Seek ways to prevent injuries in athletics.
- Perform ground-breaking research in biomechancs, tissue engineering, stem cells, and clinical outcomes..